2015
90

Costers del Gravet 75cl 2017

€ 14,97
Inhoud in cl 75
Alcohol % 14.5
Druivensoort Cabernet-Sauvignon, Cariñena / Mazuelo, Garnacha tinta,
Wijnstreek Montsant DO
Wijnhuis Celler Capcanes
Wijnsoort Rood
€ 14,97
(€ 18,11 incl. BTW)
naar boven PRODUCTINFORMATIE

Cabernet Sauvignon, Garnacha, Cariñena.

Costers del Gravet is een wijn uit Montsant

Costers del Gravet heeft 12 maanden gerijpt op Frans eiken. 
Expressieve aromatische wijn. Rood fruit, balsamico, een vleugje kruiden,zoete specerijen, een bittertje en een mooie, lange afdronk.

Celler de Capcanes is one of the leading estates of Montsant and arguably one of the great producers of Kosher wine this side of Manischewitz. This unusual story began in 1995 when the Jewish community of Barcelona asked Capcanes if they could produce a Kosher wine. The installation of new equipment allowed for the production of Kosher wine but also high quality wines from the old vine Garnacha and Carinena grown in the local villages by the 80 members of the cooperative. While the Kosher wines put Capcanes on the map, it represents only 2% of the production and now it is the other 98% which drives the business.

 

naar boven Andere producten van Celler Capcanes wijnhuis
naar boven PRODUCTINFORMATIE
More Informati
Wijnsoort Rood
Wijnhuis Celler Capcanes
Wijnstreek Montsant DO
Druivensoort Cabernet-Sauvignon, Cariñena / Mazuelo, Garnacha tinta
Alcohol % 14.5
Inhoud in cl 75
naar boven Andere producten van Celler Capcanes wijnhuis
naar boven PRODUCTINFORMATIE
naar boven Andere producten van Celler Capcanes wijnhuis
Schrijf uw eigen review
U plaatst een review over:Costers del Gravet 75cl 2017
Uw waardering
Nieuwe producten
  1. Bodegas Teso la Monja Victorino 2020 75cl EN PRIMEUR
    Bodegas Teso la Monja Victorino 2020 75cl EN PRIMEUR
    Speciale prijs € 26,86 Normale prijs € 28,51
  2. Bodegas Teso la Monja Almirez Magnum 150cl 2018
    Bodegas Teso la Monja Almirez Magnum 150cl 2018
    € 41,36
  3. Bodegas Teso la Monja Almirez 75cl 2017
    Bodegas Teso la Monja Almirez 75cl 2017
    € 23,62
  4. Bodegas Teso la Monja Almirez 75cl 2016
    Bodegas Teso la Monja Almirez 75cl 2016
    € 14,49